The personal data provided by the USER will be incorporated into a data base owned by CRISHERB ESTATES, S.L. (hereinafter “MARBELLA HOMES“).
Depending on the context and purpose for which, in each case, the USER has provided their data, these will be used to:
a) Contact the USER and respond to its applications, requests or inquiries.
b) Provide the offered services to the USER.
c) Manage and control MARBELLA HOMES USER’s data base.
d) Manage, where applicable, the registry of USERs through the website.
e) Create a USER profile to offer personalized contents.
The data provided by the USER may also be used for sending commercial information from MARBELLA HOMES; Unless told otherwise via the following email address: …,
2. All personal data provided by the USER will not be communicated to third parties, except those communications necessary for the provision of a service to MARBELLA HOMES, in accordance with the provisions of Article 12.1 of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13TH, OF Protection of Personal Data and related provisions; as well as those to be made to the competent authorities if actions contrary to the law have been carried out by the USER or have violated the terms of this policy.
Information regarding navigation patterns and the USER’s behavior will automatically be collected in order to know their preferences for further processing, all in order to provide commercial information of MARBELLA HOMES according to the USER’s profile, and to better meet the USER preferences in the future.
The authorization of the USER to communicate their data in order be used for the above-mentioned commercial purposes and for studies of profile is required if the USER whishes to access this website and use its content and services free of charge. The mere fact of accessing the website or use its services and content implies that authorization. In case the USER does not want its data to be used for the above-mentioned purposes, the USER must refrain from accessing this Website. If the USER provides third parties data, it is the responsibility of the USER to have previously reported to this third party all the provisions of this clause and obtain the require consent.
3. The USER is responsible for the information provided through this website, as well as for the accuracy of all data provided and to keep it updated in such a manner that responds to reality. The USER is also responsible for any false or inaccurate information provided and any damage it would cause to third parties and/or MARBELLA HOMES.
4. MARBELLA HOMES has implemented all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13th, for Protection of Personal Data, and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21st.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the USER should be aware that the security of computer systems can never be absolute. It should also be noted that, when personal data is provided through web browsers, this information may be collected without consent and subsequently treated by unauthorized third parties. MARBELLA HOMES disclaims any responsibility for the consequences that such acts can have when the USER has voluntarily published information.
5. In accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned Organic Law, MARBELLA HOMES informs the USER the possibility to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by written application which will contain the following information: name, address for correspondence, photocopy of identity card or passport, and request that specific application. The letter should be sent to CRISHERB ESTATES, SL, Avenida Ricardo Soriano 34th, 2nd floor, CP 29600, Marbella (Málaga). These rights shall be served without prejudice to the duty to preserve certain data in legal terms and until potential liabilities following the data storage and treatment prescribe.
AVISO 1ª CAPA:
This website uses first and third parties “cookies”, to improve all the web services provided by analyzing the user’s browsing habits. If you continue to browse, we will understand that you agree on the use of these cookies. You can change the settings or get more information here (enlazar a aviso 2ª capa).
AVISO 2ª CAPA:
What are cookies?
Cookies (or any other similar software with the same purpose, such as local shared objects or flash cookies) are files that are downloaded on your computer, cell phone or tablet, when you browse certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow the website to store and recover information related to the user’s browsing preferences and, depending of the information it gathers and the way the terminal is used, may be used to identify the user.
What type of cookies does this website use?
A) Depending on who is the owner of the device or web domain from which the cookies are being send:
• First Party cookies: cookies sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by MARBELLA HOMES, and from which the services are provided.
• Third Party Cookies : those that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain that is not managed by MARBELLA HOMES but by another entity that manages the data obtained through the cookies.
B) According to the length of time the cookies remain active:
• Session Cookies: those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. (for example; the list of products purchased)
• Persistent Cookies: those stored in the user’s device that can be accessed and used for an undefined period of time that can range from a few minutes to several years.
C) According to their purpose:
• Analysis Cookies: those that are either managed by us or by third parties and that allow to quantify the number of users, allowing us to measure and analyze the use made by users of the services provided. The objective of analyzing the user’s browsing preferences on our website is to improve the services that we offer.
• Advertising Cookies: those that are either managed by us or by third parties that allow offering tailored ad spaces in the website, depending on the requested services the user makes of our website. We analyze your browsing preferences on the Internet in order to show you advertising suited to your navigation profile.
• Technical Cookies : those that allow the user to navigate through a website or application platform and use different services, such as login in, accessing to restricted areas, remembering a purchase list, requesting for registration, using certain security features while browsing, or store sounds or videos in order to share them through social networks.
• Customization Cookies : those that allow the user to access the website services with some features set according to the setting of the user’s terminal, such as language, adjusting to the type of browser through which the user access the service , regional configuration from which the user access the service , etc.
Disabling and/or removing cookies
The user can allow, block or delete cookies installed on its device by setting its browser settings.
For more information on Internet Explorer:
For more information on Google Chrome:
For more information about Mozilla Firefox :
In this website we also use third party cookies to analyze browsing information and to allow the user to share content through social networks and play videos hosted on another website. In the following links you can check the “cookies policy” of each of these entities:
• Google Analytics and Youtube
• Linkedin :
You may withdraw this consent at any time by deleting the cookies installed on your device through your browser options, as described in “Disabling or removing cookies”. However, please note that this may impact on the functionality of the website and make the user’s experience less satisfactory.