We want to make sure you understand how we track you while you are visiting our website. We use Google Analytics in order to track all visits to our website. We do this to learn the behaviours of our visitors, and how we can better serve them on our website.
Other third-party applications we use involve particular online software’s for marketing purposes, like MailChimp for email campaigns, however, you must fill out our form on our site in order to subscribe. When you fill out our form on our website, you are asking for more information about a particular property or you might be subscribing to our newsletter. Either way, we would NEVER sell your information to third parties or share your personal information with any other parties.
Your information is stored on a secure system and is used only by Marbella Homes.
For more information about how MailChimp protects data, please visit here.
For more information about how Google protects data, please visit here.
At Marbella Homes, we take the issue of privacy seriously. We recognise that when you provide us with information about yourself or your business that you are trusting us to act in a responsible manner and we are committed to making sure we earn that trust.
Please review below
The information we collect
When you visit our website, we collect information that helps us understand how people use our site so that we can continue to make it more useful and valuable over time. No information we collect in this way is directly or indirectly traceable back to a specific person. In addition to gathering basic usage information, we also collect information that helps us monitor network traffic and enables us to identify unauthorised or unusual activity on the site.
The specific information we collect includes:
- Name of the domain and host from which you access the internet
- Internet protocol address of the host server you are using
- Name and version of your web browser
- Date and time you access our website
- Internet address of the site from which you linked to us, where applicable
Centro Comercial Isdabe del Sol,
Av. Matas Verde, Atalaya Baja,
T: +34 951 127 122
M: +34 609 463 944
The personal data provided by the USER will be incorporated into a data base owned by CRISHERB ESTATES, S.L. (hereinafter 'MARBELLA HOMES').
Depending on the context and purpose for which, in each case, the user has provided their data, these will be used to:
A. Contact the USER and respond to its applications, requests or inquiries.
B. Provide the offered services to the USER.
C. Manage and control MARBELLA HOMES user’s data base.
D. Manage, where applicable, the registry of users through the website.
E. Create a USER profile to offer personalized contents.
The data provided by the USER may also be used for sending commercial information from MARBELLA HOMES; Unless you unsubscribe from our mailing list.
- All personal data provided by the USER will not be communicated to third parties, except those communications necessary for the provision of a service to MARBELLA HOMES, in accordance with the provisions of Article 12.1 of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13TH, OF Protection of Personal Data and related provisions; as well as those to be made to the competent authorities if actions contrary to the law have been carried out by the USER or have violated the terms of this policy.
Information regarding navigation patterns and the USER’s behavior will automatically be collected in order to know their preferences for further processing, all in order to provide commercial information of MARBELLA HOMES according to the USER’s profile, and to better meet the USER preferences in the future.
The authorization of the USER to communicate their data in order be used for the above-mentioned commercial purposes and for studies of profile is required if the USER whishes to access this website and use its content and services free of charge. The mere fact of accessing the website or use its services and content implies that authorization. In case the USER does not want its data to be used for the above-mentioned purposes, the USER must refrain from accessing this Website. If the USER provides third parties data, it is the responsibility of the USER to have previously reported to this third party all the provisions of this clause and obtain the require consent.
- The USER is responsible for the information provided through this website, as well as for the accuracy of all data provided and to keep it updated in such a manner that responds to reality. The USER is also responsible for any false or inaccurate information provided and any damage it would cause to third parties and/or MARBELLA HOMES.
- MARBELLA HOMES has implemented all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13th, for Protection of Personal Data, and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21st.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the USER should be aware that the security of computer systems can never be absolute. It should also be noted that, when personal data is provided through web browsers, this information may be collected without consent and subsequently treated by unauthorized third parties. MARBELLA HOMES disclaims any responsibility for the consequences that such acts can have when the USER has voluntarily published information.
- In accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned Organic Law, MARBELLA HOMES informs the USER the possibility to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by written application which will contain the following information: name, address for correspondence, photocopy of identity card or passport, and request that specific application. The letter should be sent to CRISHERB ESTATES, SL, Avenida Ricardo Soriano 34th, 2nd floor, CP 29600, Marbella (Málaga). These rights shall be served without prejudice to the duty to preserve certain data in legal terms and until potential liabilities following the data storage and treatment prescribe.